Paying for Cheers online between 3 people

bluebolt

This might be a silly question, but I can't figure out the answer. We have three adults in a cabin and we are debating whether to all get Cheers.

If we do decide to purchase in advance, can we each order on our own and put it on our own cards, or do all three need to be purchased at once? What if two of us purchase and the third person backs out, or forgets to purchase? Do the two that purchase get refunded since all 3 need to have it?

Thanks for any help!

I'm going off of memory from this last time, but I think when you purchase it has to be done all at once. There is no option to buy it for one and the others later because it automatically adds it for all adults in the cabin. You can, however, split up the payments by entering different card amounts and numbers during check out. Only when you are checked out and paid in full is it actually added to your account which at that point you will get an email confirmation.

If you have any other questions I would call the Fun Shops.

Carnival requires everyone over 21 to buy the package even if only 1 would use it. I have 2 high functioning young adults over 21 that do not drink and even checked to see if I could get only 1. I was still told that I would be required to buy 3 packages.

My sister and I are sharing a cabin on the Sunshine in a few weeks..and wanted to buy "Cheers", we each wanted to pay for ourselves on a credit card. We couldn't figure out how to do this online, I was just going to give in and pay for it all on my card then have her owe me,,,, but decided to call Carnival and ask if there was a way and how to go about it. There is no way online and she processed it for us separately. Carnival was very helpful. Both packages had to be purchased at the same time.

Edited by sailingsusie
missed sentence

Can I assume that since all 3 of you are in the same cabin, you know and trust each other. Why can't one person use their credit card and the other 2 people pay the person with cash/check....wouldn't that be easy? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Can I assume that since all 3 of you are in the same cabin, you know and trust each other. Why can't one person use their credit card and the other 2 people pay the person with cash/check....wouldn't that be easy? [emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Yes, that is probably what we'll do. Its just a bit more hassle since we all live far away from each other, and we ran into a PayPal problem when trying to settle up for the cruise itself. (Still waiting on the funds to be released to me :mad: ). I thought it would be easier if we could all handle it separately.

My sister and I are sharing a cabin on the Sunshine in a few weeks..and wanted to buy "Cheers", we each wanted to pay for ourselves on a credit card. We couldn't figure out how to do this online, I was just going to give in and pay for it all on my card then have her owe me,,,, but decided to call Carnival and ask if there was a way and how to go about it. There is no way online and she processed it for us separately. Carnival was very helpful. Both packages had to be purchased at the same time.

This was going to be my identical post, except Vista and this week.

I called in with both of our card numbers, expiration dates, and billing zip codes, and then they gave me an order confirmation number over the phone and sent me a confirmation email. I prefer to do everything online, but calling in was quick and easy.

I was curious about that myself last year when I went with my sisters and niece. When I ordered only 1 on the website it automatically added the other 3. I could not order Cheers for only 1 person. Ended up not buying it at all.

I was curious about that myself last year when I went with my sisters and niece. When I ordered only 1 on the website it automatically added the other 3. I could not order Cheers for only 1 person. Ended up not buying it at all.

If everyone in the cabin is 21 or older, all have to buy -- not just 1 out of 4. But you could have paid for all 4 and collected from the other 3.