Something that annoys me!

PrettyGirl01

For me, the biggest annoyance are the embarkation photos. I wish they would move them to the Atrium or by the staircase AFTER you embark and get through the photo/key card process. Its bad enough you have to hike halfway to" timbuckto" to the ship, but when you get held up by the photographers trying to stop everyone trying to get to the gangplank is just too much congestion, and I have noticed lately that more and more people are skipping that photo. All they need to do is find a place to set up that screen out of the way so people can proceed.

Hey.. could you really mess with them and ask them to take LOTS OF PICTURES, ala Modeling session?? Then will they realize you are just wasting their time.. they'll leave you a wide berth1:p

My wife does that to them for years now (not modeling) & they still take her picture as much as she wants.

She has yet to buy even one. She just likes to see her different outfits.

I can't even bother looking for her pictures any more. I just sit over on the side watching a movie or reading while she wastes her time looking. It keeps her busy. :D

My wife does that to them for years now (not modeling) & they still take her picture as much as she wants.

She has yet to buy even one. She just likes to see her different outfits.

I can't even bother looking for her pictures any more. I just sit over on the side watching a movie or reading while she wastes her time looking. It keeps her busy. :D

Ship's photographers don't really care how many poses you do, because digital photography is cheap, and there is always a hope you might like a few photos to purchase.

But, Isn't it kind of narcissistic, and a waste of DW and your time, to have a bunch of photos taken of her just for her to see what she looks like in different outfits? Especially if she never intends to purchase any photos? :rolleyes:

I have short term memory, but don't cabins have a full length mirror? Yes?

But I must agree with you, better time can be spent other than perusing the photo gallery for photos she never intends to purchase. A waste of your cruise time, yes?

Enjoy your day.

"I cruise to eat healthy, and to eat a slice of apple pie everyday before I die"

Edited by Kingofcool1947

Ship's photographers don't really care how many poses you do, because digital photography is cheap, and there is always a hope you might like a few photos to purchase.

But, Isn't it kind of narcissistic, and a waste of DW and your time, to have a bunch of photos taken of her just for her to see what she looks like in different outfits? Especially if she never intends to purchase any photos? :rolleyes:

I have short term memory, but don't cabins have a full length mirror? Yes?

But I must agree with you, better time can be spent other than perusing the photo gallery for photos she never intends to purchase. A waste of your cruise time, yes?

Enjoy your day.

"I cruise to eat healthy, and to eat a slice of apple pie everyday before I die"

Oh it certainly is a waste of time so I usually just let her look for herself. I just refuse to get involved any more. When she stops to look I just keep going to the show lounge & meet up later.