Oasis - 150 Central Park recommendations?

I'm trying to decide which specialty dining package to purchase. I'm needing feedback for those of you that have dined at 150 Central Park since Royal changed the menu (it's no longer a tasting menu). If you've been recently - would you recommend it? How was the food?

Thanks in advance!

Went there in October, Loved it, I think I had the Lamb (sadly I can't remember, lol). Highly recommend the Cucumber Martini, and this from someone who, one doesn't drink much, and two, told the Waiter "I'm not a Martini type of guy". Maybe the Best Drink I had all Week. Also went to Chops and Giovanni's, enjoyed as well, but we enjoyed CP more, I think because the Waiter made the overall experience exceptional.

Just off the oasis and loved 150. We shared a beef fillet meal meant for two, it was delicious. Only disappointment was they did not offer single a glass of merlot. The wine was pricey when purchased by the bottle I wouldn't have minded the $$$$ if I knew I would have liked it. My husband discreetly left and got a glass at the Central Park bar (one of our favorite places nightly when listening to concerts). It is such a peaceful spot.

We will definitely go again to 150, much better this time than chops.

My husband discreetly left and got a glass at the Central Park bar (one of our favorite places nightly when listening to concerts). It is such a peaceful spot.

I'm glad you liked it, but to me this is ridiculous. You have to pay a premium then go get your own glass of wine? Why couldn't the server do it? I heard a similar story about Sabors, a reviewer could barely get the waiter to go 20 feet to the bar to get her a margarita.

They need to fix this.

DrD,

To us it was not a big deal at all. I didn't think twice about it, we mentioned it to the waiter about the limited options for single glasses. No harm done. We should have brought our drinks we had left in the suite lounge.