NCL Epic Barcelona boarding time

maraze

Hi everyone,

I posted earlier about the latest time to board for ports of call and was told roughly 30 mins before departure for docked ports and 60 mins for tender ports (obviously we shouldn't be cutting it too fine).

I called Norwegian and they said, no it's 2 hours before departure for every port (not just for embarkation), which is obviously rubbish if you look at many of the shore excursions they offer.

But the one question I had is does anyone know if there is a 2 hour boarding cut off for Barcelona (given it is an embarkation port), even if this falls in the middle of your cruise?

Thanks.

No, if Barcelona is a port day for you, your all-aboard time will be 30 minutes before sailing like any other port day. At least that is how it has been in the past, obviously you should go by what they say specifically on your cruise.

For tender ports, there don't normally give you an "all-aboard time", but a "last tender" time. You need to be at the tender dock by that time. Last time we stopped in Cannes on the Epic, the last tender was at 4:30pm for a 5pm departure. So it's really not that different from a docked port.

No, if Barcelona is a port day for you, your all-aboard time will be 30 minutes before sailing like any other port day. At least that is how it has been in the past, obviously you should go by what they say specifically on your cruise.

For tender ports, there don't normally give you an "all-aboard time", but a "last tender" time. You need to be at the tender dock by that time. Last time we stopped in Cannes on the Epic, the last tender was at 4:30pm for a 5pm departure. So it's really not that different from a docked port.

Awesome, thank you!

You don't need to start a new thread, just reply to your own initial thread.

Whoever told you that it's two hours before And you grew up with Jumbo Chinese in Pennyburn as your before every port has obviously never cruised. It's all aboard 30 mis before departure on a port day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You don't need to start a new thread, just reply to your own initial thread.

Whoever told you that it's two hours before And you grew up with Jumbo Chinese in Pennyburn as your before every port has obviously never cruised. It's all aboard 30 mis before departure on a port day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Haha. Ignore this. Copy and paste mishap.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app