Shore excursions Adriatic explorer

Good morning. Will you be calling at Koper? If so, we used Istranka Tours to take us to Piran and I'd 100% recommend them. Here is my Tripadvisor review, hope this helps

Reviewed 21 September 2015

After reading very good reviews from other cruisers I decided to ahead and book the hop on hop off trip to Piran when we stopped in Koper. Our booking was confirmed almost immediately via e mail from Ivan so from the start we felt we'd made the right choice. Their booth was right at the port gate and very recognisable and when we met Ivan he shook our hands and both he and our guide welcomed us. We felt totally safe throughout the trip, our guide giving us an informative talk all the way to Piran and allowing us time to take photos en route. We had just the right amount of time in Piran to explore and take in the atmosphere before leaving on time to return to our cruise ship, they were so punctual.

At 20€ each I reckon it was excellent value for money especially in comparison to what was on offer from the cruise ship and I would have no hesitation to recommend Istranka. Thank you Ivan and your very professional team of staff.