Booking same exact cruise 2 years in a row?

I just booked the exact same cruise I took this year for next year. Same ship, same week, same itinerary, same EXACT cabin. Is that crazy?

In my defense, I have to work around DS' school schedule, but I'm sure I could've done a different line -- i.e., Princess.

I guess it'll give us a chance to do the stuff we didn't get to this time....

We've booked Western Caribbean five times in a row, exact same itinerary, and loved it. It's nice to be able to really get a place so exotic. We always have a good time getting to know the crew and hearing about where they come from, so now we know some of the behind the scenes hangouts and always have a ball with some interesting people in an informal (non-work) situation.

As far as ships, we've had to move around a bit, but the staff changes every 6 months at the latest, so you'll be quaranteed a new experience each and every time.

Enjoy!

We've done Alaska two years straight and the Southern Caribbean (2nd time this Christmas) two years straight, all on the Serenade....so no, I don't think you are crazy. We don't have the same weeks or same cabins, but same ship same ports. Enjoy!

We booked same cruise on Mariner for this July, while we were on board last July. Same room, because it was perfect.

Both Caribbean cruises we have been on have had to alter itinerary; either for Charley or Emily - so we still haven't gotten to ports we wanted! Since that's the time of year we choose, we are not surprised or disappointed when the itinerary changes.

Is it strange that when my DW and I find a cabin we really like, that we stick with the same cabin, trip after trip. Not necessarily the same itinerary, although we have also been known to repeat something we enjoy.

I guess that we are going on our first total repeat next February on Celebrity's Mercury, doing the Mexican Riviera. It will be our 4th time in the same cabin, and the second time to the west coast of Mexico.

The other strange thing is that at least 3 other couples that we know from the last Mexican Riviera cruise are also on this one.

Rick

I just booked the exact same cruise I took this year for next year. Same ship, same week, same itinerary, same EXACT cabin. Is that crazy?

In my defense, I have to work around DS' school schedule, but I'm sure I could've done a different line -- i.e., Princess.

I guess it'll give us a chance to do the stuff we didn't get to this time....

My wife thinks I'm crazy because I like to watch the same movie a second time. Why not enjoy it again........and again......:D

You will get to meet new people on your second trip.

We have done it twice - exact same ship/itinerary/week two years in a row. As of next June we will have done the same combination 3 years in a row when we complete our next Mariner cruise.

When we find something we like, we stick with it!

I don't think that's crazy... I think if you find something you like, it's fine to stick with it! If we enjoy our time aboard the Legend in a few days, we'll definitely book it again next year, same time, same itinerary, etc. :D

We just off Grandeur on Sunday and booked the same ship, same room for almost the same week next year. Another Western trip but a few different ports.

Going out of Baltimore is great for us, only about a 1-1/2 hour drive. And we like Grandeur (will be my 4th time on her, DH second time). I've always had rooms in the same little hallway each time.

Crazy???? I don't think so....Was on the Golden 2x same Eastern itinerary and leave Sunday on the Mariner to do the same Eastern itinerary that we did in January . Each time we have had different cabins though!:D As DH says, we go for the ship;) . Jill:cool:

Archived