Carnival Fascination April 2017 - Family Cruise

attran99

Quick question: I'm hearing the Fascination has two elegant nights. Do you know when they are?? I'm trying to plan a surprise dinner at the steakhouse but don't want to coincide with the elegant nights AND I want to make the reservation as soon as we get on the ship.

Thanks much for your help.

We were successful in getting our 11-year-old in Circle C. It was a couple of weeks after Spring Break, so the team could handle our request. He had a great time meeting new friends.

[

Thank you so much for the ship and port review. We're on the Fascination on 10/22 - although some of our ports have been changed. I'll have to check out some of those excursions!! Thanks again!!

Hope you have an amazing time! It's a challenging time for the Caribbean right now. I hope they are able to get the support to recover quickly because we had such a great time.

The catamaran in Barbados was my favorite excursion and the El Tigre team was great. Pro-tip...if you have common/popular flip flops, tie them with a ribbon or string together so you're not confused when you get off to pick them up. You remove all footwear while on board. When I got off, I found that someone else had the exact same flip flops as me in a similar size...but I'm pretty sure I picked up the other person's pair instead of my own because the sizing is a tad different.

Thanks for sharing your experience, sounds like you had a great time and I'm so looking forward to doing this cruise on Fascination in March 2018. One question, was the sea calm during your cruise? Rough sea is the only thing I am worried about!

We had smooth sailing our entire journey. It was quite spectacular to be able to share the experience with our family. Hope you have a fantastic cruise!

Quick question: I'm hearing the Fascination has two elegant nights. Do you know when they are?? I'm trying to plan a surprise dinner at the steakhouse but don't want to coincide with the elegant nights AND I want to make the reservation as soon as we get on the ship.

Thanks much for your help.

Hi, CruisingDivag! Unfortunately, the Fascination does not have a separate Steakhouse restaurant. It's one of the older ships, so they offer the Steakhouse menu in the main dining room (MDR). The menu comes at an additional $20 per person. You can choose to upgrade your dinner after you've had a chance to see the options for the evening upon sitting down. Hope this helps!

Hi, CruisingDivag! Unfortunately, the Fascination does not have a separate Steakhouse restaurant. It's one of the older ships, so they offer the Steakhouse menu in the main dining room (MDR). The menu comes at an additional $20 per person. You can choose to upgrade your dinner after you've had a chance to see the options for the evening upon sitting down. Hope this helps!

Ahhhhh - ok so that solves that issue. :D Thank you so much for this info. We'll make it work!! :) We're excited and expecting to have a wonderful time.

[

Hope you have an amazing time! It's a challenging time for the Caribbean right now. I hope they are able to get the support to recover quickly because we had such a great time.

The catamaran in Barbados was my favorite excursion and the El Tigre team was great. Pro-tip...if you have common/popular flip flops, tie them with a ribbon or string together so you're not confused when you get off to pick them up. You remove all footwear while on board. When I got off, I found that someone else had the exact same flip flops as me in a similar size...but I'm pretty sure I picked up the other person's pair instead of my own because the sizing is a tad different.

Got it!! Thank you so much again!!

Ahhhhh - ok so that solves that issue. :D Thank you so much for this info. We'll make it work!! :) We're excited and expecting to have a wonderful time.

Do make sure that you note that you're on board to celebrate a special occasion. I made note when I booked the our cruise via Costco Travel and made note of it with Guest Services when we got on board because I forgot to do it via the Carnival website. There are some CC folks who also suggest contacting John Heald via his blog site or his FB account and posting your request there. My husband and mother-in-law each received a free cruise photo and a $50 spa gift card.

Do make sure that you note that you're on board to celebrate a special occasion. I made note when I booked the our cruise via Costco Travel and made note of it with Guest Services when we got on board because I forgot to do it via the Carnival website. There are some CC folks who also suggest contacting John Heald via his blog site or his FB account and posting your request there. My husband and mother-in-law each received a free cruise photo and a $50 spa gift card.

Yesss!!! It's on our booking. Can't hurt to contact him directly though - never know what could happen. That spa gift card sounds delightful!!! I usually hit the spa when I'm on a cruise and this one will be no different. Thanks much.

• 1 month later...