Splendor Cabins under buffets

jnwinos

I've not sailed on the Splendor but on both the Glory and the Conquest we have stayed under the Dining Room on Lido (where the buffet is) sometimes during the day you can hear chairs being moved around. Did not have any trouble with noise at night, though.

Looking to book a couple of Cabins and I know not to book under pool area but has anyone stayed under carpeted Buffett dining areas?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will never stay under the lido buffet again. We were awoken every morning around 5:00 by the noise above us - chairs being dragged across the floors, carts being rolled across the floors, pots and pans being dropped, etc. I purchased some ear plugs, and it helped tremendously, so if it is your only option, invest in ear plugs!

We were below the buffet on the Liberty on our last cruise. It wasn't bad. Every once in a while you could hear carts rolling by, but that was the only thing I really noticed. I guess it depends on where exactly you are below the buffet. We were fairly close to the aft elevators so probably not quite as much action near the back of the buffet area.

Was on the Splendor in October, wasn't too noisy at all, but you could hear a few carts here and there. Never too late, though. Now, the Conquest on the other hand.....don't think I can use that language here. Personally, I don't think I'll ever book that deck again, anyways.