Odd Request for Photo

Upon returning from my Panama Canal transit on thr Nieuw Amsterdam, I realized I forgot to take a photo of one thing that I needed to include in a future blog post (one of many planned).

Anyone have, or are willing, to take a close up shot of one of the little vaccum cleaners that are used on board? The one with the smirking face on it? (And are willing to let said photo be used in the blog post?)

I did trip and tumbled heads over heels over one of them and the only reason I walked away with a tiny stratch on my arm was that I was carrying Bear in my arms and he received the brunt of the fall as I fell on him :)

And yes, it was the same day I got an overenthusatic welcome from a mangrove branch at Half Moon Cay! (The medical center folks were indeed confused to see my smiling face as I visited them to check on both injuries...)

:D

Actually no. Just those two on the first full day of the trip then nothing for the next 15 days! :D

Technically the second occurred ON the way to visit the medical center for the first accident. Go figure.