Leeway in Admission to Teen Program?

2disneydads

We're booked on a cruise on the Silhouette next April. Our younger daughter will be 6 weeks from her 13th birthday, and the teen program starts at age 13. On Royal Caribbean last month I was able to sign a form to get her into the teen program (the age on RCCL is 12) a month before her 12th birthday. Is there any such leeway on Celebrity? She won't go with the 10-12 group. Can I get her into the 13 year old group as I could on the sister company? Does anyone have experience with this? Thank you for your help.

That would be great. The Celebrity website says that there is a program for 10-12 and one for 13-17. She won't go with the "babies" as she says. She'll be 45 days from her 13th birthday when she sails. I hope that Celebrity either has changed their age groupings to match their sister line or has a similar policy for kids close to the age cutoff.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Forums mobile app

On our last cruise at Silhouette in April 2017, 12 and higher go to the Teen program. Our kid was 10 and he went to the 9 to 11 program. We have 3 boys between the 12 to 14 in our group, but none of them went to the Teen club. I think they went to the gym... One of them asked me.. Have you checked out the gym? It's amazing! "Hmmm... not yet.. but I will go check out the buffet..."

On our last cruise at Silhouette in April 2017, 12 and higher go to the Teen program. Our kid was 10 and he went to the 9 to 11 program. We have 3 boys between the 12 to 14 in our group, but none of them went to the Teen club. I think they went to the gym... One of them asked me.. Have you checked out the gym? It's amazing! "Hmmm... not yet.. but I will go check out the buffet..."

Thank you! That's just the informationI was hoping to get.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last summer on the Equinox the teen club started at age 12 y/o. For our cruise there were only our child and another that signed up for the teen club (there were more teens on board) so those two were given the option to do the activities of the younger group. Our child just decided to skip the kids programs altogether and hung out with us, in the cabin, or gym.