??? for the ladies who have been on Alaska Land Tour

bidtrips

Ok ladies, I am going on a 17 day cruisetour.

I am not a princess, but I like to have nice nails. I am getting Shellac the day before we leave, but they will not look good for that long.

So, what will it cost to have them redone the last day of the cruise and/or are there salons at Princess lodges?

Thanks ladies, I just don't want to fuss while I am on this bucket list vacation.

I like to get gellish nails before vacation. And they would last 3 weeks...especially if don't get a dark color. Here is a price list I found...http://vickieandbernietravel.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-lotus-spa-services.html

Just to polish with shellac, no acrylic its $45. For acrylic with shellac is $85, onbaord the ship. Grant you it is expensive, but the nail technicians do a great .

We did a 7 day land tour before our cruise south last summer staying at 4 lodges. I had a mishap with a nail the day we flew to Fairbanks and could not find someone to repair it until the ship. The gal on the ship did a wonderful job repairing and matching my color.