Doing the Document Dance!!!!!

estherhead

We just got our tickets! Yeeha! We leave 12-10-05 on the Glory. We're in a 4A cabin on the Riviera deck. Right in the middle (1306.) The hallway doesn't smell wierd there, does it?

I also just booked Sunny Liston tours for our day in St. Thomas. Anyone use him before? I e-mailed him and I think we're going to do 1 hour shopping, 2 hour tour, 3 hours at Sapphire beach & then back on the boat by 5:30 or so, we like to make dinner (6:15pm.)

We got a $75.00 onboard credit! Nice and unexpected. And we are in the Golden dining room. Any experiences with that? We have 3 tables of 6 which it looked like from the photo would be on the sides and not the middle. The middle so noisy! If you say we're on the sides, I think I'll ask the maitre'd day one if we can have a window.

Any info would be amazing and anyone gonna be with us? We have 5 kids in our group under 7 who will live in Camp Carnival. Anyone else?

Esther

Feels great to get the docs! We are also going on the 10th of Dec and are on the Lido deck rm 9209(i think thats the number). This is our first cruise and we are very excited.

We booked Godfrey for our St. Thomas tour and will be going to Coki beach for a few hours and for St. Martin we are taking a taxi to Divi little bay beach for some snorkeling. Not sure which dinning room we will be in but have requested the 8pm seating, should be the platinum dinning room though.

If you did not know there is a roll call for our sailing on this board with allot of good information and folks who are going with us. This is the link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=146679

Hope you have a great time, :D

Archived