Carnival Glory 7 Day Western Carribbean Menus

Thanks. So if I understand correctly the only portion of the menu that should change with the ports having a different order are the "port of call" selections?

The whole menu for the day will change. The entire menu is in effect for each port of call so you will need to swap the whole day's worth not just the POC portion. Hope this makes sense.

The whole menu for the day will change. The entire menu is in effect for each port of call so you will need to swap the whole day's worth not just the POC portion. Hope this makes sense.

I don't believe that is entirely true because our grand cayman port day is on the same day as dinner night #3. Your Grand Cayman menu was elegant night #2 (night #6) and I can't see them having two "feast" menus in a row... Am I misunderstanding?

I don't believe that is entirely true because our grand cayman port day is on the same day as dinner night #3. Your Grand Cayman menu was elegant night #2 (night #6) and I can't see them having two "feast" menus in a row... Am I misunderstanding?

I see what you are saying now and you are correct that there will not be 2 Elegant Evenings in a row. They will be the first sea day and Cozumel.

The menu for the second elegant evening (GC on mine) will swap with the whole menu for the corresponding port of where you are for elegant evening. Since there is no POC option for GC on mine, then that part will change. I don't know how to really explain it on here. I'm making myself confused :confused:. Basically the menus stay the same for each night of the cruise. Day 1, day 2, day 3, etc. and each POC has it's own "full" menu along with it's own POC option. Mine are just different because Carnival swapped port order. I wished they wouldn't have. I liked it better the old way.