Any Private Tours In Montego Bay?

natlteam10

Last year my family and I cruised to Roatan and used Victor Bodden tours. We had a private driver that drove us all over the island and showed us the culture, homes, etc. I feel like we were able to see what Roatan was really like. He also took us to several attractions that we were interested in seeing...

My question is: Is there anything like this in Montego Bay? We would love to see the island and maybe make a couple stops for eating, shopping, sightseeing, etc.

Is there a company that provides this type of tour?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ricardo Riley with Liberty Tours is fantastic. He did our tour and it was wonderful. He knows everything about the island and is so enthusiastic to share it all with you. You can sure tell that he loves his job and his home. We found him thru Trip Advisor and all of the recommendations there. Libertytoursjamaica.com. Hope he can fit you in because he's worth it.

• 1 month later...

Marva Shaw at knowjamaica.com does private tours. Our tour driver, Kabeth Robinson was amazing. She took us on a tour around Montego Bay, stopped at a few places she wanted us to see; stopped at a place for jerk chicken for lunch; stopped by Harley Davidson store at our request; dropped us off at Doctor's Cove Beach for a few hours, then returned us to our ship in plenty of time. It was $150 for the tour for 2 adults and 2 children, plus cost of lunch and the admission to the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are using Errol with traveljamaicatours for our Breeze cruise July 9th. Highly recommended here at cruise critic. All day tour for a great price. Didn't want to do Dunns river falls with 2000 people at the same time. Gonna be a lot of fun