Noise from Royal Family Suites

I am looking at cabin 9658 on the Serenade. It has a nice aft balcony but I was wondering if there is a lot of noise that could be heard from the Royal Family Suites as there are obviously more people in the cabin. Anyone have this cabin?

That is going to depend heavily on who is staying in that RFS at that particular time. We were just in one with our kids(8,5,5) who are well behaved. I would be willing to bet that our neighbors were louder than us. If you end up next to 6, 21yr olds who crammed themselves into a suite and all bought the alcohol package(or smuggled a ton in), you'll be in for an interesting trip. I've been in aft cabins in close proximity to the RFS on other trips and never noticed anything but families who made little to no noise. I guess my advice would be to find a cabin that does not share a wall with the RFS if possible.

There were just two of us as well when we stayed in 9656 and we were very quiet. You just never know.

On the other hand, I just came back from a trip and had an aft balcony. Some couple near to me played music quite loudly several afternoons making my enjoyment of my balcony quite impossible. I simply do not understand why people would do that! Why would they assume that their choice of (loud) music would just "make" their neighbors' afternoons? (Okay, I do know - it's my vacation and I am going to do what I want to do and I don't care if it bothers anyone else.)