Malmo Port - Oceankaj

Are the Malmo Port and Oceankaj the same place?

Where do I tell our taxi to take us? I want to be sure our taxi takes us to the right port (May 27 Serenade of the Seas) and Royal Caribbean's website says we will be at Oceankaj Quay C331 but I've also seen Malmo mentioned.

Are the Malmo Port and Oceankaj the same place?

Where do I tell our taxi to take us? I want to be sure our taxi takes us to the right port (May 27 Serenade of the Seas) and Royal Caribbean's website says we will be at Oceankaj Quay C331 but I've also seen Malmo mentioned.

Malmo is across the sound in Sweden! The port's official name is Copenhagen Malmo Port. According to the port's calendar your ship will be docked at Oceankaj C331 in Copenhagen. Google Oceankaj Terminal 1 and you will see a map of the area.

Malmo is across the sound in Sweden! The port's official name is Copenhagen Malmo Port. According to the port's calendar your ship will be docked at Oceankaj C331 in Copenhagen. Google Oceankaj Terminal 1 and you will see a map of the area.

Thank you! I couldn't figure out how Malmo fit in with Oceankaj and I guess it doesn't.