Kids Camps - will they let my 12 & 11 yr olds be together?

AMbliss

It's my understanding Camp Carnival is for up to age 11, and Circle C starts at age 12. Do they make exceptions? My oldest daughter is very independent but her 11yo brother, not so much. Would love for them to be together in either group if possible.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

If you search Circle C in the pages, you'll find more posts about this same question. It's asked every other week or so. The short answer is maybe. We've always had a kid in Circle C. He's been 12 since his first cruise. And we've seen 11 year old kids moved up and we've seen them deny it. We've also seen a 14 year old kid moved up to Club O2. It will all depend on the capacity level of the Circle C club. I would go to Circle C on the first night when you need to check in and ask. Some people will tell you it never happens, some will say what I've said, and seen... it all depends on the amount of kids.

We've never been able to make it happen. We have 3 kids in 4 years, and they've cruised 10 times. They say you HAVE to go to the right club for ages. They have all their birthdates so height or maturity doesn't matter.

Sometimes on sailings that don't have very many children they will add the groups together. On one cruise all three of my kids were together, but it was CCL choice.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

My daughter is 11 & on our last cruise in October they allowed her to age up to Circle C.

Then the last night or there was "too much drama" at Circle C & the allowed her back to CC. I think it depends on capacity & the counselors.

I've had my daughter moved up to the next age group.

The counselor actually encouraged it, and asked us if we wanted the kids together (said counselor was in the next age group, and she would be in her group).

In our case, the cruise was during November, and not many kids were on the ship.

My 8 year, 3 month old son was allowed to move up to the 9-11 year old group to be with my 10 year old. We didn't even ask--they offered. Just mentioning our experience, but as others have said, it probably varies. This was the Fascination in August. Not a huge ship, but there were plenty of kids around.