Adding people to an existing booking ?

lephysteria

Hi All :)

My girlfriends and I want to book the 3-day Baja cruise on the Paradise. We know that it will definitely be the 3 of us. We'll probably book a 6A, with a guarantee.

There is a possibility that a 4th friend will join us (if she can decide that she can afford the trip, get time off, etc.). Is it possible to add her to our existing booking? Or do we need to book a 4th person, and then if she flakes we have to replace her reservation?

Thanks in advance :D

Jen

Thanks for the quick reply.

A quad is a cabin which sleeps 4 people, right?

Are you saying they have cabins which sleep only 3?

I wasn't aware of this. I thought that if a cabin in cat 4 or 6 had one bunk bed, it had two. :D

Thanks again.

Paradise allows rollaways. If you have a triple cabin a 4th person can be added and if no quads are available you will get rollaway.

Not all cabins have an upper bed- some cabins have a sofa that converts to a bed. A quad may have 2 uppers OR 1 upper and a convertibel sofa.

Booking 3 people into a cabin on a guarantee--you might get a cabin with 2 beds then get a rollaway.

It would probably be better to book a guad, even if there are cabins that will hold 3 or 4, the coast guard only allows a certain amount of people on the ship and by the time your friend decides to go there might not be room for her. If she cancels before final payment, she would get a refund of her deposit.

Archived