opening Balcony partitions on the Pride

poblead

Leaving in 34 days!

can anyone tell me if our cabin steward can open the partitions or do I have to ask at guest services?

and does anyone have any pictures of the partition open on the Pride??

I was posting and it suddenly closed, sorry if this is a double post.

I just wanted to say cruisedeckplans.com will show which balconies open to which. Pick ship, pick deck, scroll down the page to Extra information from Carnival, open and pick your deck. It will go cabin by cabin and the info will be there.

We've been on the pride four times on deck six balcony, and we always open our balconies sometimes we have two rooms three rooms or 4 rooms and we open them all

When we get on the ship we walk right over to guest services and you and who is on the other side of you that the balcony is opening to need to sign a paper allowing them to open the balcony partition

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Go to the Customer Relations desk as soon as you board and have them put you on the list to have the balcony doors opened. They limit the amount they will open, (told us it was a safety thing.) They will usually open them the next morning.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As soon as you get on the ship head to guest services. they can put you on the list as there is only a limited number available.

It usually is done the next morning, but on our last cruise it was done at night time turn down service.

If you haven't already done so, call carnival to make sure your partition can be opened. Not all can be.