Investor Benefit

Cruisindoc

Cruisindoc, if you are a shareholder in CCL then yes, yet get an onboard credit aboard every CCL owned ship, as is the QM2. The credit is $50 if your voyage is 6 days or less, $100 if it is between 7 and 13 days, and $250 for a voyage of 2 weeks or more. The only requirement is that you own at least 100 shares, which is about $5400 of stock. To receive the credit you need to send a letter with your name, reservation number, ship and sailing date, along with proof of ownership (copy of stock certificate, proxy card or brokerage statement) to:

Cunard Line

Yield Management

24303 Town Center Drive

Suite 200

Valencia, CA 91355-0908

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the wonderful tip. I have the information and request ready to mail Monday for our Around the Horn trip. I will report back to these boards the results.

We have already received $3800 ($50/day each) for a fare adjustment we learned about on the board. The value of Cruise Critics is self evident.

Thanks,

Rick J

When I spoke with the lady in charge of Princess/Cunard yield management, she said that I could have the $50.00 per day/per person credit or the $100.00 per cruise shareholders' credit. It seemed like a no brainer to me!

• 2 weeks later...

I received a very prompt e-mail reply to my letter requesting shareholder credits for our upcoming trip. Liza McDaniel, (Yield Management) wrote "Your Carnival Shareholder Benefit is not combinable with any other

shipboard credit offer." This information was consistent with Calliope's phone querry. (and that in itself is good news).

Just reporting back as I said I would.

Rick J

Archived