Family Oceanview Stateroom On Oasis Review

We recently sailed on Oasis of the Sea's with our 3 children (all under 10 years old). We were so happy with the family oceanview stateroom. I had a hard time finding any information on the stateroom prior to the cruise so I didn't really know what to expect. I wanted to share with you photo's of our stateroom: http://www.everydayadventureswithkids.com/2017/05/take-look-at-our-family-stateroom-on.html

The stateroom was on deck 11 and had bunk beds, a huge king size bed and a sleeper sofa. There were 2 huge closets, a tv and desk area plus more storage by the bunk bed area. Our 5 huge suitcases easily fit throughout the stateroom (3 under the bunk beds, 2 in the cabinets). There was a mini fridge that we were able to store our water and capri sun's in. There was a huge window that my children loved. We were so happy with the room that we booked another for next year! :D:D:D Hope this info helps!

Thank you so much for posting this!! It is so hard to find info on the family rooms. We have a family oceanview with balcony booked on Symphony of the Seas for next year. After seeing the photos I know we made the right choice. Our kids will be 5, 3, and 11 months at the time of sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much for posting this!! It is so hard to find info on the family rooms. We have a family oceanview with balcony booked on Symphony of the Seas for next year. After seeing the photos I know we made the right choice. Our kids will be 5, 3, and 11 months at the time of sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You're welcome! :D Your kids will love it! The Symphony of the Seas looks like such an awesome ship, I am debating switching from Oasis to Symphony simply because of those water slides :p