Question on a Tour in Roatan

kcoldsnow

Trying to decide between Daniel Johnson's Monkey and Sloth Hangout tour and then doing their snorkeling OR doing Little French Key with their Snorkel Tour...any thoughts on which is my enjoying? My husband does NOT snorkel so I will need something for him to enjoy while I am snorkeling. He also burns easily so he will need some shade. Thanks

Trying to decide between Daniel Johnson's Monkey and Sloth Hangout tour and then doing their snorkeling OR doing Little French Key with their Snorkel Tour...any thoughts on which is my enjoying? My husband does NOT snorkel so I will need something for him to enjoy while I am snorkeling. He also burns easily so he will need some shade. Thanks

We did Daniel Johnsons Tour last year and had a great time. By just adding about $10 pp you can do an Island tour as well. We drove to West End, Lighthouse, Iguana Farm, Lunch at a great Resort, Cameo Factory, then ended at the Sloth & Monkey Hangout. Check into this. You both can have a wonderful day.

We went with Daniel Johnson tour last February, we were joined by another couple who were docked at Mahogany Bay. We did the island tour, some of the most pot hole roads I have ever seen. our driver was awe-sum, he fit that mini van in places a Yugo would not fit, they stopped where ever we wanted.. We went to the Sloth hangout last which was cool but it does not take long and the other couple did the snorkeling so we had to drive around until they came back (did not like that) and was worried about getting to the ship on time. We made it back with 1 hr to spare. For the money you could not beat a full day tour for $30 per person

Daniel Johnson's Sloth Hangout for the win! We really enjoyed hanging out with the monkeys and the sloths. Next time we go, we will not pair it with a Victor Bodden tour. Our driver was condescending and dishonest. Oh, and the van was a piece of junk with no AC.

We did the snorkel and hangout tour with Daniel Johnson's a couple weeks ago and loved it. Daniel and Dustin took us out on their pontoon boat for the snorkeling. My mom and my 2 year old daughter were allowed to come with us even though they weren't snorkeling and the boat was covered so they weren't baking in the sun while they waited. Daniel took us to two different spots as it had rained that morning so it was cloudy in the first spot we went to, so we went to the part where the reef dropped off into the ocean instead. They were really nice and friendly and our driver took us on a tour of the island after picking us up from the ship and also took us to a great local restaurant on the way back. I would book with them again if I ever went back simply because they were such good people.