Miami airport to port

stuckintexas

How does everyone get from the airport to the terminal? Does MSC offer transfers from the airport to the cruise terminal? I have not been able to find anything on their website.

Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just hail a cab and tell them you would like to go to the port where all the cruise ships are. We told the driver which ship we are sailing on and they will know. It's cheaper by cab too, 27 dollars usd. There are usually MSC reps holding up a MSC sign at the baggage area. They can tell you exactly which gate at the cruise terminal to go to. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Forums mobile app

How does everyone get from the airport to the terminal? Does MSC offer transfers from the airport to the cruise terminal? I have not been able to find anything on their website.

Thanks in advance!!

Take lyft or uber it's cheaper and faster.

We used Jiffy Jeff transportation. Amazing!!! Went off reviews and so glad we did! Inexpensive and way safer!! Not to mention friendly and helpful! We took a cab back to the airport and thought we were going to die!!!! Would use Jiffy Jeff again in a heart beat. Google him and his company, you won't be sorry!!

We used a private shuttle through QLS Transportation. No need to hail a taxi; the driver was there at the baggage claim area with a sign that had our name on it. We introduced ourselves, he helped us with luggage, and we were off. No fuss. $95 for a family of (5) with luggage for a week long cruise.

We used Jiffy Jeff transportation. Amazing!!! Went off reviews and so glad we did! Inexpensive and way safer!! Not to mention friendly and helpful! We took a cab back to the airport and thought we were going to die!!!! Would use Jiffy Jeff again in a heart beat. Google him and his company, you won't be sorry!!

We always use Jiffy Jeff !

First Class service and reasonable [emoji41]