Cabin # 9738 on the Dawn??

carlielyn

Has anyone had this cabin before? It is in the aft part of the ship (BA catagory). We will be sailing on November 5, 2006 out of NYC for an 11 day cruise to the Western Carribean. Just hoping I made a good choice of cabin in our price range for our 1st cruise. I have learned a lot on here and hope to keep learning in the next 10 to 11 months!!:)

Thanks very much in advance!!

Cheryl

Has anyone had this cabin before? It is in the aft part of the ship (BA catagory). We will be sailing on November 5, 2006 out of NYC for an 11 day cruise to the Western Carribean. Just hoping I made a good choice of cabin in our price range for our 1st cruise. I have learned a lot on here and hope to keep learning in the next 10 to 11 months!!:)

Cheryl

An excellent choice :) The balcony twice as big as a normal BA and a view to die for - enjoy

Cabin 9738

Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors (1)

Shower (1)

Crib (1)

Aft Section

Port Side

Pier aft

Duvet

Refrigerator (1)

Hair Dryer (1)

Telephone (1)

Safety Deposit Box (1)

Television (1)

Private Balcony (1)

Convertible Lower Beds (2)

Convertible Single Sofa Bed (1)

Balcony Square Footage (71)

Cabin Square Footage (166)

Oceanview Stateroom

Sitting Area

Sprinklers

Cheryl

Will be in 9738 for the 3-16-06 10 night sailing. I believe pictures of the Cabin are on webshots !!!

Wow, I would love to see them FIRELT5!! I'm fairly new to this, could you tell me how to find them? I'm going to go look around now...but just in case?

How did you like the cabin? I'm hoping it's not noisy or dirty BUT if it is and the view is great, I guess I won't care at all:)

Archived