Request for 2017 Patters and Menus for NB Alaska Cruise on Coral Princess

ashnate9

Hello everyone,

We're departing Vancouver on the Coral Princess later this month. My husband and I are traveling with our parents and our fifteen month old daughter. Since we plan on doing some activities and dinners on our own while the grandparents watch the baby, we would love to see recent Patters and dining menus for this cruise to get a better idea as to our schedule!

I realize it is still early in the season, but so far, I have only located some from 2014. Update versions would be very appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance!

I posted a link to a zip file of pictures of the MDR menus in my Trip Report from the 27May, 2017 NB voyage of the glacier sailing on Coral. The Trip Report is http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2508384 and the menus link is about comment 15 or so in that thread.

We just got back earlier in the week, but I'll try to do the Patters over this weekend and get those up asap too.

Cheers!

@sdf89 in the future please don't repost other people's links from a different thread. It took a lot of effort to collect and put this stuff online and I would appreciate the traffic on my TR - I'd have posted the direct link here if I'd intended to do so. Thanks in advance!

@Travelbug It's working fine for me - once you get to the cloud hosting site you need to click on the gray download button. That help?

I'll work on scanning and uploading the Patters and will post then on my trip report this weekend or early next week. I need to find a few hours to get that done though.

@sdf89 in the future please don't repost other people's links from a different thread. It took a lot of effort to collect and put this stuff online and I would appreciate the traffic on my TR - I'd have posted the direct link here if I'd intended to do so. Thanks in advance!

@Travelbug It's working fine for me - once you get to the cloud hosting site you need to click on the gray download button. That help?

I'll work on scanning and uploading the Patters and will post then on my trip report this weekend or early next week. I need to find a few hours to get that done though.

I must be doing something wrong because I don't even get that

I must be doing something wrong because I don't even get that

Copy and paste everything from the h in http to the last s in Princess into a web browser address bar, then delete the extra from between the : and the / before hitting go

Yikes. so sorry. I'm not verse in that. Thanks for educating me. (I tried deleting or editing my post... but wouldn't allow...)

Yikes. so sorry. I'm not verse in that. Thanks for educating me. (I tried deleting or editing my post... but wouldn't allow...)

It's all good. Thanks for trying to delete it.

It'll be a good teaser for the forthcoming Patters :)

Thank you for posting those!

My pleasure!

I just uploaded the Patters and posted the link in my Trip Report thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=53282373 around post #19.

Note: Please don't repost the download link to another thread. I've spent hours on my trip report, digitizing files, and getting everything uploaded; I want to see how much traffic the thread and the download (via the bit-ly link itself, bit .ly is a link shortening service that also provides click counts) generate.

thank you thank you thank you! I just downloaded them and they'll help immensely with trip planning. A valuable resource and I appreciate the effort you took to upload everything and provide a detailed trip report.

thank you thank you thank you! I just downloaded them and they'll help immensely with trip planning. A valuable resource and I appreciate the effort you took to upload everything and provide a detailed trip report.

Thanks for your note! I'm happy to be able to help the community!

thank you so much. got the patters.

My pleasure!

I just uploaded the Patters and posted the link in my Trip Report thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=53282373 around post #19.

Note: Please don't repost the download link to another thread. I've spent hours on my trip report, digitizing files, and getting everything uploaded; I want to see how much traffic the thread and the download (via the bit-ly link itself, bit .ly is a link shortening service that also provides click counts) generate.

I posted a link to a zip file of pictures of the MDR menus in my Trip Report from the 27May, 2017 NB voyage of the glacier sailing on Coral. The Trip Report is http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2508384 and the menus link is about comment 15 or so in that thread.

We just got back earlier in the week, but I'll try to do the Patters over this weekend and get those up asap too.

Cheers!

Thank you so much for the post.