Vivo Beach Club or Stay on Ship

rbolanos

We will be traveling on the Harmony in August and we are unsure on what to do in PR. We have been there quite a few times and have done a few of their tours. This time we were thinking of just doing a beach day. Ship is offering the Vivo Beach Club tour. It's $99. Wondering if it's worth it, or if there are other options to something similar. Worse case we can stay on ship since we are only in port from 7-2.

Any feedback would be great. Thank you.

I do not think tat staying n the ship is a good idea any time. Go into town and have a coffee and enjoy the Old City. I also think that package is expensive in comparison to others that exist out there. There are others at half the price.

• 3 weeks later...

definitely not worth the 99.00 , I went last year with Carnival, and we were told we should not go into the ocean as the current was really bad from a storm that week, and the buffet consisted of a salad potato salad rice with beans and a pasta salad and a dinner roll, they put the food on your plate for you no other food .a coke or a water. we had one free glass of sangria when we got there , it was an ok place but to sit by the pool for the money and food not worth it to me .