rental cars San Pedro pier

jdymiller

We took a cruise out of San Pedro last fall and rented a car from Avis in Long Beach. I seem to remember having difficulty finding rental cars in San Pedro also. Long Beach worked fine though, as we were able to take a taxi from downtown Long Beach to the San Pedro pier for about $12 or so. It's a nice trip too. You'll go over the Vincent Thomas bridge and get a nice view of the ship on your left.

Marcia

We took a cruise out of San Pedro last fall and rented a car from Avis in Long Beach. I seem to remember having difficulty finding rental cars in San Pedro also. Long Beach worked fine though, as we were able to take a taxi from downtown Long Beach to the San Pedro pier for about $12 or so. It's a nice trip too. You'll go over the Vincent Thomas bridge and get a nice view of the ship on your left.

Marcia

We're renting from Hertz and they offer the following service when dropping off at their downtown Long Beach location:

Pier - Monday through Saturday, cab fare reimbursed up to $10.00 with receipt from the San Pedro Cruise Center, LA Pier, Carnival Cruise terminal and Long Beach Piers. For Sunday rentals please use the Long Beach Airport, 4100 Donald Douglas Drive, approximately 7 miles away. Cab fare will be reimbursed up to USD 25.00 with receipt.

https://www.hertz.com/rentacar/byr/index.jsp?targetPage=locationView.jsp

I think I've also read somewhere on here that Enterprise has a location at the San Pedro Cruise Center.

Chris

Archived