Advice please

My family and I are flying into Ft. Lauderdale the day before our cruise. We are heading straight to Miami when we land and spending the day. We are sleeping at El Paseo hotel and going to the pier the next morning. I'm looking for advice regarding my best options for transportation...from Ft. Lauderdale airport to Miami Beach and from Miami Beach to POM. Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My family and I are flying into Ft. Lauderdale the day before our cruise. We are heading straight to Miami when we land and spending the day. We are sleeping at El Paseo hotel and going to the pier the next morning. I'm looking for advice regarding my best options for transportation...from Ft. Lauderdale airport to Miami Beach and from Miami Beach to POM. Many thanks

How many people?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I did a quick search for Lyft.

The estimate fare is:

for 4 seats from FLL airport to Miami beach is $35-$46. For a 6 seat car is: $78-$91

From Miami Beach to POM: 4 seats is $8-$15 and 6 seats is $19-$28

You can look at the fare estimate for Uber also.

QLS Transportation 1-888-757-0021

great service, you can ask for a no obligation quote online and they will email it to you.

Happy Sailing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk