Favorite Deck on Oasis of the Seas

We like deck 8 on this class, behind Central Park. It quite and convenient to the restaurants, bars and when elevators are busy an easy couple of stairs to get down. Also I'd seas are rough a little lower is better.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Deck 14- easy access to my frequently-traveled-areas:

Adventure Ocean (back and forth)

Windjammer (easily bring food back to the cabin)

Pool Deck/ Sports Zone

I don't mind the Royal Promenade and Dining Rooms being a little further. Exercise.

Unfortunately, our next cabin will be on Deck 8. Can't understand why they don't have JS for 3 people on any deck higher than 8.

Well Poop... we are on deck 14. I didn't realize that it was right up under the sports deck area... and no changing it now.. nothing open in our category code. Fingers crossed we dont have a lot of noise.

Well called the TA and fixed that problem! Had to pay an extra $100 total to change floors (different category), but WELL worth it to NOT have to listen to the noise of basketballs, etc.

Deck 11 was great. Since there is no Deck 13, we were only two decks down from the pool deck and a few decks up from CP. We were considered Aft, (Room 11276), but only a few doors down from the elevator and stair lobby. Very convenient. Only long walks to Solarium or anything else at the front of the ship. But that's just good exercise, isn't it?

My only preference is not deck 14 and being closer to the forward elevators. Both times on an oasis class, forward elevators were less to nill congested at peak times vs aft elevators.

Good to hear and thanks for the info! I will be on Oasis in September on deck 11 and very near the forward elevator. I hate those long hikes down the hall to get to a room (although don't mind walking in general...the hall hikes are just boring). I am happy with my room choice (only 2nd time with a balcony).

Agree on deck 17. First time was last month. Booked another. Wonderful place.

Totally agree. First time was in 2012. Have stayed there 20 times since and have 5 more booked. Next up, Allure July 9th.

We were on deck 6 outside the forward elevator lobby last week. Sort of nice to be one deck from Promenade- easy access to morning coffee at the cafe, pizza which the kids wanted often, and the rarely fully functional freestyle machines.

For *most* folks, I'd imagine if you're more than 3-4 decks away from your destination, you're talking an elevator vs. stairs.

I think the bigger deal (for me anyway) is *where* on the deck you are. Being all the way forward was inconvenient for the WIndjammer where we ate most of our meals. Given that experience I think I'd rather be more midship to aft-ish.

We did a guarantee assignment on the Allure just 3 weeks ago and got assigned deck 6 about 10 cabins from the back. Since we love the Royal Promenade and Boardwalk, this deck was absolutely perfect, we were so close to those areas. If you are more of a pool person, they I'd opt for a higher deck. Either way, you're on the Oasis or Allure and life is pretty good no matter what deck :-)

Sent from my iPad using Forums