Island Princess patters June 2017

stlrver

Im on the Island princess currently and posting patters as I get them to the Dropbox link below.

If there is any interest in the Shockwave kids club patters let me know. Our two kids are loving the programs here and have to be dragged back to the room each night.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wx025orsrwbtwug/AABdjzvFjoGJO_0jkuu1ShICa?dl=0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the patters. Appreciate it. We will be on the ship next summer.

How are you liking the Island Princess. I have been reading some of the reviews here on CC. Are you experiencing a lot of crowding? Is there any place that you can be at the back of the ship to watch the wake? Do they open up any forward decks for glacier viewing? Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Hope you have a great trip and good weather.

Thanks for posting. My DW and I are on this same NB cruise in a little over a month. How Island Princess looking? How do you like Calie Smit as the Cruise Director? We are looking forward to our first Alaska trip

:D

Having just recently been on the Grand and after reading thru these patters, they look more and more like sales brochures. I had to laugh thou, "Spend a 100 and pop a balloon to win" Oh my! More Carnival than just the corporate name:o

Im on the Island princess currently and posting patters as I get them to the Dropbox link below.

If there is any interest in the Shockwave kids club patters let me know. Our two kids are loving the programs here and have to be dragged back to the room each night.

Thanks for the info. We are cruising next week. What is the Shockwave club? I have 2 kids (ages 9 & 11) that would be interested. Trying to figure out the formal nights. It looks like Thursday night is formal. Is Monday night formal as well?

Thank you so much! I was about to post a request for these, as we are sailing on the Island June 28th! How is the naturalist? Are they announcing when wildlife (whales, etc.) is spotted?

Also would be interested in menus--especially knowing if/when King Crab is being served so we don't book at Sabatinis that night!

Thanks for the info. We are cruising next week. What is the Shockwave club? I have 2 kids (ages 9 & 11) that would be interested. Trying to figure out the formal nights. It looks like Thursday night is formal. Is Monday night formal as well?

I just uploaded day 6 and 7 as well as the Shockwave patters. They are a bit marked up but hopefully can still be read. Our kids are 11 and 12. They absolutely loved the kids club. They have been on the disney fantasy and the dream and they both would rather rebook princess! Go figure!

Formal nights were day 2 and day 6.

More info to come when I get home and not typing on a cellular.

Edited by stlrver

Thank you so much! I was about to post a request for these, as we are sailing on the Island June 28th! How is the naturalist? Are they announcing when wildlife (whales, etc.) is spotted?

Also would be interested in menus--especially knowing if/when King Crab is being served so we don't book at Sabatinis that night!

Sorry no picture of the menus... other than Sabatinis we weren't that impressed with mdr or the buffet. King crab legs were on the mdr menu day 6, glacier bay.

Hiya, if you could post the kids programs, that would be brilliant. We are going on our first cruise next year, Sapphire Princess and I have two young men, one 12 one 14!

Edit, just seen you have, thank you so much.

Edited by Crystal Niffler
Add on

I see the top cruisers only had 802 days.

Does anyone know what the cutoff was for the over 40 function?

"Only 802 days" haha. Was that sarcasm? That's an incredible number of days on a ship to us.

"Only 802 days" haha. Was that sarcasm? That's an incredible number of days on a ship to us.

Not really. 802 days is relatively low for any Caribbean cruise. They're typically range from 1,200 to 2,000 days.

The cutoff for the over 40 functions can be in the 500-600 range.