MSC Meraviglia coming into Naples

stealthy

Is that the ship in the background? What's the water temp? :Looks like it's swimmable.

We live for Europe this week and will board the week after you! Please come back onto this thread and let me know how the embarkation goes. Our e-ticket says we board at 1530. I'm curious if they will let people board earlier than that, and how long the boarding process takes. And any other tips!

The water in Capri is beautiful. Yes The Meraviglia is in the back ground of the video. My wife and I are in Capri enjoying a holiday of a lifetime and after 4 days here go to sorrento for another 4 days till We embark in Naples on the 19th. I'll let you know how I go. We intend to be port side about 11am. We are intending to get the maximum YC experience as soon as we get to port. They had better stock up as a few Aussies will be ready to party!

I was so excited to see her sailing past Capri on route to Naples (my wife thinks I'm crazy [emoji12][emoji12])

Cheers lifesasme123 at least someone appreciated my post.

This the view from Capri. Not bad hey? [emoji108]cfecac36f9bfe141a97088e282b55271.jpg

The water in Capri is beautiful. Yes The Meraviglia is in the back ground of the video. My wife and I are in Capri enjoying a holiday of a lifetime and after 4 days here go to sorrento for another 4 days till We embark in Naples on the 19th. I'll let you know how I go. We intend to be port side about 11am. We are intending to get the maximum YC experience as soon as we get to port. They had better stock up as a few Aussies will be ready to party!

I was so excited to see her sailing past Capri on route to Naples (my wife thinks I'm crazy [emoji12][emoji12])

Cheers lifesasme123 at least someone appreciated my post.

This the view from Capri. Not bad hey? [emoji108]cfecac36f9bfe141a97088e282b55271.jpg

Capri, then Sorrento! Sounds fabulous!

This view is from the balcony of your hotel? That is beautiful water! My husband is ready for that Peroni!

We will be on the sail date after yours, 26th, from Naples. I wanted to get there early, but my husband was not too keen on sitting at the port terminal. We weren't sure when we would be able to drop off the luggage. As such, we will arrive from Rome at 1300.

I am curious if any of our ports are swimmable, with beaches nearby. The kids will love that!