Caribbean Princess...no thanks

Bisous3

Just returned from our Caribbean Princess Thanksgiving cruise. This was my second cruise on Princess, my first was a 10 day Panama Canal cruise on the IP. We have cruise about 10 times on Celebrity and enjoy both lines for different reasons.

The dining room service was haphazard, the food was hit or miss.One morning at breakfast we asked an assistant waiter for more coffe (he already had a somewhat surly attitude) his response was "Don't worry". Not the answer I was looking for.

Unfortunately I made a mistake choosing this ship since I really don't like crowds and I felt there were so many people everywhere, all the time. (duh....what did I expect with over 3K bodies roaming aorund??...totally my fault)

One thing that I felt was excellent was the entertainment. We love Bert, the shows were good and there were a couple of very good comedians. MUTS was such fun! I was never at a loss for something to do, so for that the week was great.

I think I will stick to the smaller ships....no more mega monsters for me.

We are dying to try the Tahitian Princess this spring.

Suzanne

Glad you had a good time despite the crowd. My husband and I were on Pacific Princess in May and loved it, although it was much quieter at night than the CB. I think we prefer the larger ships, but each ship has its own charm.

Marly

Archived