MSC mini club

Munaelisa

Just reading a little bit, I came across this on the website:

NEW! MSC Babycare Service

MSC has thought about mums and dads too, offering you the opportunity to drop your children off at the Mini Club where they will be looked after by qualified and dedicated staff who will let them play. Subject to prior booking, limited availability, for children between 1 and 3 years old (not inclusive).

Available at the following times*, exclusively when the ship is AT SEA:

between 13:00 and 14:00 and between 18:00 and 19:00.

Completion of a registration form is required. Ask the Mini Club staff once you’re on board. Nappy changing and feeding must be provided by parents.

*Times may vary by ship or itinerary

For the Kids Club they have two be 3 years old, they don't take younger Childrens!

On the Fantasia in the YC was a Family with a 2 3/4 year old Child and he cant't go top the normal Kids Club, but to this Baby Club one or two Hours a day.

It better be for younger then 3 as we booked with my 2 year old on the basis that he'll also get to use the kids clubs on the msc meraviglia :)

Same here.. we booked the meraviglia for sep 3rd on the same basis that we can use the mini club for our 2 years daughter. When are you sailing?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just reading a little bit, I came across this on the website:

NEW! MSC Babycare Service

MSC has thought about mums and dads too, offering you the opportunity to drop your children off at the Mini Club where they will be looked after by qualified and dedicated staff who will let them play. Subject to prior booking, limited availability, for children between 1 and 3 years old (not inclusive).

Available at the following times*, exclusively when the ship is AT SEA:

between 13:00 and 14:00 and between 18:00 and 19:00.

Completion of a registration form is required. Ask the Mini Club staff once you’re on board. Nappy changing and feeding must be provided by parents.

*Times may vary by ship or itinerary

Ok this is very important information , I read about the limited timing but first time to know about limited availability and it needs booking .. thank you :)

For the Kids Club they have two be 3 years old, they don't take younger Childrens!

On the Fantasia in the YC was a Family with a 2 3/4 year old Child and he cant't go top the normal Kids Club, but to this Baby Club one or two Hours a day.

Oh they are very strict .. I hope we can use the mini club. I am mostly excited for my daughter to use such facilities :)

Davinia mini club was for 3-6. No program for younger - just toys for you to use with them. Maybe your ship is different.

It should be different as we are sailing with the new MSC meravigila :)