Room request when available?

Hiya!

Sailing with a few friends in April, and we have three separate rooms. Two are next to each other, but the third one we weren't able to get in a row, so there is another room between them.

Has anyone ever put in a request to Carnival to let them alert you if a room becomes available so you can switch? We would really love to all be in a row so we can open balconies and such. I doubt the room will become available, but it would be great if we could know as soon as it did to snag it!

Thanks

Very interested to find this out as well - I've done this before on my own by just checking the website daily/weekly.

For our next cruise I was doing this trying to find a certain area of rooms to open up and then I found that someone dropped a Vista Suite so I upgraded up that day!

I don't have an answer to your question but may I offer a few suggestions.

If you contact a PVP you will have a better chance to find three staterooms in a row. Your cruise date is 10 months away. It might be worth it to try and get them moved now. As long as it is a lateral move you should not incur any additional charges. You will also have information on which dividers can be affixed open. All dividers open but not all can be affixed open. If the divider covers the balcony door you can not have it left open during your cruise.

I book the family cruises. I know the difficulties of finding a handicap interior with balcony directly across the had with triple/double/double configurations. My PVP has always been most helpful.