Just off the Meraglivia and loved it!!!!!

tomlin

Hi, I'm a bit of a stalker rather than a poster on these boards. I disembarked MSC Meraviglia yesterday in Barcelona and just wanted to give my opinion on this fantastic ship.

Bit of background, myself and my husband are absolute cruise addicts. We started cruising about 10 years ago and have been lucky enough to have been on over 30 cruises. We sailed on the Preziosa last year around the Mediterranean and loved everything about it. We booked a 5 night cruise on the Meraviglia embarking in Genoa. The ports were Naples, Messina, Malta a sea day and then Barcelona. We stayed in an inside cabin on deck 11, the cabin was lovely and certainly bigger than other inside cabins we have stayed in. The ship is absolutely wonderful, definately the best ship we have ever sailed on. The staff and entertainment were top both excellent, you certainly are never short of things to do. We ate in Waves restaurant on the late 9.00 pm sitting. The food I have to say was good but we preferred the food on MSC Preziosa. Yes there are a few teething problems, this seems mainly due to all dining and food orders being taken on i pads. The staff were still getting used to this new system and sometimes the computers crashed and orders had to be taken manually. I can honestly say I was sad to leave the ship yesterday, I would of loved to have stayed on this wonderful ship another week.....

Edited by tomlin