Cheese Trolley

rbrad3

There's a cheese plate always available in the dining room on the dessert menu. It includes a variety of cheeses and crackers.

The buffet usually has a variety of cheeses on a tray from mid-morning until closing at about 11pm. The types of cheese varies. Love the smoked Gouda.

I don't eat sweets so I'm a bit of an authority on Princess cheese offerings :) As Pam said your choices are the cheese plate and the buffet choices. The cheese plate in the MDR has a a couple of pieces of bland cheese, a few circles of walnut bread which is usually beautiful, soft and fresh, and a few slices of dried figs, apricots and some walnuts. If you ask nicely your table waiter will find some better cheese if he can.

If the buffet has a soft cheese it's all gone by 7pm but all the tidbits are available in the buffet plus crackers and other bread choices. They also have little candied fruit cubes. It's fun to make a takeaway plate in the buffet if you're there early enough.

There has been a cheese trolley cart as a dessert option at Sabatini's. Not sure if is on the new menu they are still rolling out fleet-wide.

There is also usually a selection of cheeses at the International Cafe each evening as well as in the buffet.

There is no cheese trolley service available in the main dining room on Princess Cruises that I am aware of. I often indulge on having the cheese plate with or instead of a dessert at meal times or later at night in the buffet.