What happened to the reviews on excursions?

samshltn

Go to the boards and scroll down to Ports of call. Look up your port and you will find info about tours and points of interest for that port. I find it very helpful selecting what to do in each port.

On the right it shows the # of stars and reviews and if you click that it shows reviews.

I remember when it used to do this... but now all the reviews and the facility to review tours seems to have been removed.

Maybe they've only been removed for UK cruisers... Can anyone from the UK see the reviews for the excursions on their upcoming cruise?

Sam.

No, I can't see them either. I have the ability to sort excursions in any port by customer rating but this just actually sorts them alphabetically and there seems to be no way to read any reviews.

I'd not noticed because we aren't intending to do any ship sold trips this time, several poor experiences on previous trips and the prices are pretty steep. We're tour sharing with other guests we've found on our roll call or diy on public transport this time.

we aren't intending to do any ship sold trips this time

Us neither. We went looking online for reviews of the excursions that NCL sell, and ended up finding some really good cheaper and better alternatives.

But I wonder why they'd show the reviews to the US customers and not the UK ones?

Sam.

I thought I was the only one who couldn't read the reviews as payback for my own scathing review of an NCL tour ;p But in all seriousness, I find the reviews very helpful, especially when I'm clueless about a particular port.

Go to the boards and scroll down to Ports of call. Look up your port and you will find info about tours and points of interest for that port. I find it very helpful selecting what to do in each port.

The OP is asking specifically about NCL excursions that had reviews on MyNCL.