Phil Lafayette - Ocho Rios Highlights Tours

Has anyone booked the Ocho Rios Highlights Tour with Phil Lafayette. How was it? Was it easy to get to the tour from the ship? We will have 10 hours in Jamaica since they eliminated Cozumel. When did it start and how long was this tour? I think it will leave plenty of time for Margaritaville and Island Village. It seems like a better deal than the ones the ship offers.

Thanks!

you can't go wrong with taking a tour with Phil! We did his island tour 1/05 with river rafting and dunn's fall and had a great time!! I would recommend him to anyone going to Jamaica. He worked with us when my mom didn't want to do the dunn's fall and kept her company while my sis and I did. Gave us an awesome tour of the Island (he so proud to share his country with you). Took us to the island market and offered to come back to take us to the ship (within walking distance from the market). He meets you at the port and really tries to get to know everyone on the tour. Have a great time! I wish we were heading to Jamaica on our next cruise but maybe again soon!

Have a great cruise!!

Our family of 4 had a great time with Phil in October. We definitely enjoyed the tour and the river tubing. Our ship left the port at 4:00, so we felt a little rushed, but were still able to take the tour and spend a little time at Margaritaville - would have liked to have had a couple more hours. Phil is wonderful.

Laura:D

Be sure and request that Phil be your driver if that is important to you...we booked with Phil in February and were subcontracted out to someone else when we met him on the pier because he had overbooked himself. He tried to handle both groups but it is difficult for him to be two places at one time and I felt like we did not get what we had signed up for.

Phil is PHANtastic!!! We used Phil last year on our trip to Jamaica, and it was one of the best excursions we had. Phil is a true ambassador to his country, and we learned a lot in our day with him. Personally, his own 'private' falls are much nicer than the ones at Dunn's River. :)

We went to his private falls, then on a sightseeing tour of Ocho Rios, to the local schools and then on to the river tubing (WHAT A BLAST!!) and then to Dunn's River. Oh, we also stopped by Fern Gully, too. Loved every second of our time with Phil.

Go for it. Any questions, you are more than welcome to drop me an email. :)

Archived