Earliest you have gotten of the Vista

grannyof9

13 of us are sailing on the Vista in September (3 small children). Some of us are platinum and some diamond so we have priority disembarkation. Scheduling our shuttle pick up for as early as possible. Have noon flights out of Fort Lauderdale.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like the answer to this also? I can not find any flights that fly into Miami that aren't super expensive so we are flying into Ft. Laud. I know the drive is about 45 minutes on a Sunday morning but I would love to book a 11:15 flight home. We are also platinum and are doing self assist. I'm pretty sure it will not be an issue.

2 weeks ago, we did self assist and were driving out of the parking garage at 7:20. We walked off the ship at 7:00 and right through customs. Quickest we have ever been on the road before.

I know you are asking about the Vista but take in consideration something can disturb the arrival of the ship, like a medical emergency. I was on the Pride 25 june sailing, we were suppose to disembark at 10h but a medical emergency occured and we disembark at 13h45.

13 of us are sailing on the Vista in September (3 small children). Some of us are platinum and some diamond so we have priority disembarkation. Scheduling our shuttle pick up for as early as possible. Have noon flights out of Fort Lauderdale.

You will have no problem with an 800 pick up.