train or water taxi?

Thanks Mrs. Moose....Okay, no way to get there by water. Does anyone know of a company that will drive us there by car and possibly sight see along the way? We really don't want to drive ourselves and we are not that keen on taking a train.

Thank you

I've done the trip many times. I'm not sure that there is all that much to see on the way. The only "touristy thing" that I would recommend is the Village de Antan which is in Drummondville, but it's only open during the summer months. Sort of an oldtime village recreated on how it was in the "old days".

Not even sure if it still is in operation.

You can take a bus, and there probably are some sightseeing tours that go from Montreal to Quebec City, but not sure what all you would stop to see on the way. But they would be a package tour with hotel and stuff for a couple of days. If you are looking for a day sightseeing trip, I've never heard of one.

What exactly do you want to see and do. Montreal to Quebec City is about 2-1/2 hours by car.

It's not really a "day trip". Not sure what you are looking for. It's about 180 miles to get from Montreal to Quebec City.

Archived