Anyone been in 10506 (Owner's Suite Double Balcony) on the Dawn recently?

So we had this room last October for a cruise to Bermuda. During this cruise we experienced a foul sewer odor in the half bathroom in the living room. The room steward attempted to remove the odor the entire time but it progressively got worse throughout the week even though we didn't use this bathroom.

We booked this same cruise again but the Owner's Suites on deck 10 were already sold out. So we booked one on deck 9. Today I check and 10506 is available. We would love the bigger cabin space/ dining alcove but don't want to experience that if the mysterious odor hasn't been found. Has anyone sailed recently in this cabin? What was your experience?

My daughter and her family stayed in 10506 for the May 12 sailing. There was a damp spot on the floor which was taken care of while she was there. It was no inconvenience to them but Leah, the Concierge gave me a $200 OBC for their troubles. There was never any odor that I am aware of. They loved the cabin and I am sure you will too!