Breeze check in time vs boarding time

gigem_aggies

We have an 11-11:30 check in time for our sailing Sunday. However, I just got this email from Carnival that I'm assuming is a form email since I've already set up check in time months ago (and have confirmed it on my cruise manager). My question is for those who've sailed on the Breeze from Galveston lately--what time did they start boarding? 72ee213584241faed94c35a24cd43339.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Been on the Breeze out of Galveston November 2016, January 2017 and March 2017. Have been on board between 11:15 and 11:30 each time. I'm Platinum and had some friends who were FTTF who were about 10 to 15 minutes behind me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

We have an 11-11:30 check in time for our sailing Sunday. However, I just got this email from Carnival that I'm assuming is a form email since I've already set up check in time months ago (and have confirmed it on my cruise manager). My question is for those who've sailed on the Breeze from Galveston lately--what time did they start boarding? 72ee213584241faed94c35a24cd43339.jpg

Lol, I was just looking at the same email

Been on the Breeze out of Galveston November 2016, January 2017 and March 2017. Have been on board between 11:15 and 11:30 each time. I'm Platinum and had some friends who were FTTF who were about 10 to 15 minutes behind me.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Thanks!