Princess cruise personilizer ?

LetmeCurise

We have booked a cruise on the Diamond for Mexico on 10-16-04

WE booked a Gty, Cat. AA for this cruise, When does Princess show activity on there web site.

All we have on our booking is AA Gty.

Do they wait till just before sailing to update the siteeeee ?

This is our first Princess cruise so not really sure how things work..

Thanks to all for your help//

Dale & Evelyn

You could see a cabin assigned at any time, between now and boarding. But even if you get one, it may not be final, you could get moved again. Just keep checking. Welcome to Princess!! icon_cool.gif

Sue

7 days on Star Princess 10/24

GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY..... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Keep checking, ours showed up within 24 hours of booking, others don't show up until right before sailing. Best of Luck!

Caribbean Princess 8/14/04

Tahitian Princess 10/14/04

RCI-Legend of the Seas 3/27/05 Panama Canal.

Please consider hanging out on our board with us. I promise good info, lots of opinions, and great entertainment. icon_eek.gif I icon_cool.gift sure helps to pass the time for all of us.

Sue

7 days on Star Princess 10/24

GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY..... GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Sue,

Well take your great advice....

Everything we can garner from these boards will be of great help....

your wisdom is a insperation to us all , while we wait and wait and wait...... for our cruise to arrive

or rather for our ship to come in..

Dale & Evelyn

Hi there here is some advice on GUARNTEES....if you must have a cabin assignment don't book a GUARNTEE...it's called a guarntee because you are guarnteed ATLEAST the cat you booked into...but it may take all the way up to boarding to get a cabin assingment...if your at all like me you like to look at where your cabin is on the ship and figure out where things will be. So if your like that GUAR's are not for you. Just remember though...there is always that posibility that you will get a higher category...some people only book guarntees for that reason. Hope this helped!

Have a wonderful cruise!!!

Star Princess

11/07/2004 CAN'T WAIT!!!

Golden Princess

04/05/2003

Carnival Inspiration 05/05/2002

Until our upcoming Nov cruise, I have always booked guarrantees. And always been happy with the outcome.

Having a cabin assignment won't make time go by any faster -- you have just fixated on this aspect because it is one of the few things you can do before a cruise. Just forget about the cabin # and hang out here. We are all in the same situation, so to speak, even though some of us book specific cabins and others guarrantees -- we're all anxiously waiting for time to pass til time to cruise!

Gloria

Grand Princess, Eastern, April 2001

Grand Princess, Western,April 2002

Regal to Hawaii, April 5-20, 2004

Caribbean Princess, Eastern, Nov 13-20, 2004

If I didn't have a cabin number I would "fixate" on where my cabin might be.

Once we got an inside cabin next to the cleaning closet. Every morning at 0600, bang, bang, rattle, rattle. The staff was getting ready for to start their day. Fortunately we were early risers and on this cruise we didn't need an alarm clock. We got a really good deal on this cruise and I soon found out why...location, location, location.

I don't want this again and I want to be able to pick my location so no guarantee for me.

Archived