Aurora pools

Hi

Just noticed that the Riviera pool on Aurora is adults only. I hadn't realised that, although it's nice that there is an adult-only space on board (there are child-only places so it's seems only fair)

Although in reality I'd expected I'd spend more time enjoying the tiered stern, lolling in the Terrace pool and jacuzzi overlooking the wake. It's one of the features that really appeals to me about Aurora.

But I also just noticed that the terrace pool is "reserved for families". Do they mean that you can't use it unless you are a "family" (whatever that means - I'm travelling with my partner and I class us a family) which I assume means you can't use it unless you have kids?

As kids already have a dedicated pool, next to the terrace pool, does that mean that two of the four pools on board are off bounds for adults travelling without children?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks Sainston.

The only thing is that one of the pools has no restrictions which I take to mean that kids or adults are allowed.

So

-the terrace pool is reserved for families

-Riviera adults only

-Crystal no particular restrictions.

-Paddling pool children only.

So from that it reads as though crystal pool is the only one that welcomes all comers?

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/fleet/cunard_pools

You can use the terrace pool if you don't mind sharing it with children. If you would rather the pool just for adults then you will have to use the adult pool. This way they cover all angles and try to please everyone. When we were on Aurora last week whilst wakking round the prom deck we found another pool at the front of the ship, but released a crew door had been left open, so this must be for crew only.

Hi mandylennon

No I don't mind sharing the pool with children, the crystal pool is also open to kids (although nice to have an adult only pool as well).

The way it's written in the link it says the crystal pool is for anyone, the Riviera for adults, the paddling pool kids only, the terrace pool families only.

I wonder why they specify families only for the terrace pool when they don't say that for crystal pool. It says that the terrace pool is ONLY for families.

If people who've been on the aurora are sure it's open to anyone then that's good enough just was wanting some clarity. Maybe it's an error in the description online?

Two weeks tomorrow til we set sail[emoji4][emoji106][emoji926][emoji924]

Edited by claudiniusmaximus