Need clarification please FTTF Jax Port

CruizCuz

I have read on all the posts, that if you have FTTF, you don't have to "abide" by your check in time. You are given priority boarding after weddings, Diamond and Platinum guests. My questions is this: On my boarding pass that I printed, there is a check in time. It's for a MUCH later time than I would like. At the Jax Port Terminal, I have read that the security guard will turn you away if it isn't your boarding time. Do they know about FTTF? Has anyone sailed from Jax and used FTTF since the boarding times were put on the boarding passes?

I would think for all that I have read is that FTTF can pretty much get there anytime they want, similar to suite, diamond, platinum. I would say get there early to enjoy the fun! :cool:

The FTTF image on your boarding pass supercedes ANY check-in time printed on the boarding pass.

FTTF has been around long enough that the staff at JaxPort knows what it is.

Calm down.

Thank you ALL for the responses! I purchased FTTF because my sister and I will be traveling with our elderly mother, who also has mobility issues. It will be nice to get there early, relax, and be some of the first ones to board. We will all have carry ons, and being able to go directly to our cabin and drop off our suitcases, is also a HUGE bonus for us.