Conquest Question

TXRed

Does anyone have photos of any of theses cabins?

7446, 7448, 7449, 7453......Aft cabins, Empress deck TIA

When are you cruising? We have some of those same cabins and if we go before you I will be glad to take pics.

My DW and I sailed in October in cabin 7453. Loved it. Unfortunately we didnt take any pictures. Realized this after we got home. It is not like the cabin shown in the link supplied. No couch in the room and the makeup table and tv are on the wall fronting the bathroom. The one advantage the cabin has is the deck is larger then the standard balcony cabin. same width but almost twice as deep. DW was able to lay out on the deck. 2 lounge chairs and a table are provided. We also loved the fact that all of the aft cabin partitions follow the slant of the ship allowing you to stand at the rail and easily talk to your neighbors next door as well as those above and below you. unless your neigbors really want to be noisy you do have privacy if you are away from the railing. It was very nice to sit on the balcony in the evenings as their is very little wind blowing across the deck.

Archived