Room with a View??

rw3

Can anyone tell me about the 6E Cabins on the Victory?

We are assigned one for our Eastern Caribie Cruise in Jan. I understand there are floor to ceiling windows and we are on the Spa Deck. Tell me more!

I have not stayed in a 6E on the Victory but have on the Triumph - sister ship, same layout so.....

The 6E was great for me and my family! Yes....floor to ceiling windows that run wall to wall in the cabin so you have a whole wall that is simply window. They are located on the spa deck which I thought worked out very well. Only a few cabins in the hallway and it was pretty quiet. We were at the end of the hall nearest to the door that took you right out onto the tiers of decks surrounding the pool area on the Lido deck. This made it very easy for us to get a lounge chair and go back and forth to the cabin etc. (NO!! we did NOT save our chairs if we were gone for more than a bathroom break etc!)

These cabins are larger than the standard OV or Balc cabin. I believe they measure at around 230 s.f. The windowed wall is not a flat panelled wall, rather it has a curve in it at the top so you do not actually have full "standing" space added to the cabin from a couple of s.f. of this area. We used part of this spot as a great place to store my kids toys and stuff. We were able to get great views....even while laying in bed.

Archived