Photo Packages

Love Boat Dream

Going on Celebrity Summit this Sunday (July 16)

I prepurchased a photo package, paying $200 for 24 photos... 12 printed and 12 on CD. I am splitting this with my friend who is in another cabin. Is this a good deal or is there a better one on board?

What are the individual photo prices on board? I was figuring they were $25-30 based on past cruises.

thanks!

What is the cost for the all inclusive package? We were on Equinox in may on 12 night and paid less than $200 for ALL the picture and CD's.

Worth a look?

Going on Celebrity Summit this Sunday (July 16)

I prepurchased a photo package, paying $200 for 24 photos... 12 printed and 12 on CD. I am splitting this with my friend who is in another cabin. Is this a good deal or is there a better one on board?

What are the individual photo prices on board? I was figuring they were $25-30 based on past cruises.

thanks!

Check out the price for the unlimited package direct from the company that supplies the photographers. It will probably be more than $200 - but likely not that much. $200 sounds steep to me for the package you got.

https://www.mycruisephotos.com/

Good luck -

Mike

Agreed. I paid $200 for the the digital package that included a USB with all of our pictures on it. Also, just a warning about sharing the photo package.....we were traveling with family, and most of the time it worked out for the other members to give our cabin number so their pics would be on our USB. However, one of the photographers caught on and got very upset with us and refused to take any more pictures of our family, and told us it was not allowed. We were not trying to be sly or anything....I honestly thought it would not be an issue to put my family members pictures onto my account, since I am planning on making a photo book of the cruise for everyone.

Also, check your photos carefully. They totally mixed up all of our borders and I didn't notice until I got home (evening chic borders on non evening chic nights, Tracy Arm borders on a pool deck taken the first day at sea, and a Pool deck border on our glacier photo in Tracy Arm). Not a huge deal because I can crop the pics out of the border, but I also like having the borders on the pictures.