X-Club Dailies/Schedules?

Alec2435

I've been searching around on the boards but the most recent dailies I've been able to find for the X-Club have been from circa 2012 so I was curious if anyone had any more recent ones. Equinox would be preferred as that is the ship we're going on but any would be appreciated just to get a picture in mind of what they were going to do.

I've been searching around on the boards but the most recent dailies I've been able to find for the X-Club have been from circa 2012 so I was curious if anyone had any more recent ones. Equinox would be preferred as that is the ship we're going on but any would be appreciated just to get a picture in mind of what they were going to do.

Alex,

send me an email rosebud1g@ msn.com and I can forward you Equinox dailies (not kids club) just the regular activites from last wk, my friend was on it and she sent them to me. I have no idea how to post them here. She did the GC, Cozumel, Key West route.

Does x club have a schedule ? I thought the teens just hung there and did their own cool stuff ,?!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They did have a schedule, however they didn't always follow it. Depended on how many kids were interested. They usually ended up just hanging out.

Saved pics on phone just click on the picture button

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think my issue is I don't have the cruise critic app. I'm on the mobile site and when I click on the picture, I get a pop up asking for the URL of my image. I'll get the app and try again.

• 11 months later...

The last time we were on Celebrity my children were in the 9-11 age group. We purchased the VIP kids package and they had activities and lunch that the kids could do if they stayed on board while the parents went into the port. It looks like the teen club has activities on port days. Are teens able to participate in these activities if the parents go off the ship in the port? What is the policy for teens on port days?