Drinks menus and non alcoholic cocktails / mocktails

Hi

We will be sailing on NCL for the first time in 3 weeks, we will be on the Jada with the premium all inclusive package,

does anyone have a copy of the drinks menus or know what non alcoholic mocktails etc are offered? virgin mojitos? frozen drinks etc?

Many thanks

Darren

Virgin mojitos are good and I'm sure they can make them (I had a ton of them when I was pregnant). Just ask them to leave out the rum and use more club soda. Long islands are a tough one, though.

Virgin mojito is my favorite drink.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

I liked virgin mud slides.

My wife and I tried several virgin drinks and I posted a list of the ones we tried. Just do a search Jordan June 3 escape live and you might find the thread. The list should be on the last page

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Hi

We will be sailing on NCL for the first time in 3 weeks, we will be on the Jada with the premium all inclusive package,

does anyone have a copy of the drinks menus or know what non alcoholic mocktails etc are offered? virgin mojitos? frozen drinks etc?

Many thanks

Darren

I had no trouble at all getting a virgin mojito on the Breakaway. They were also able to make a virgin pina colada, strawberry daquiri, and a mango something that virgin version of some drink on their menu, not sure what; I saw someone drinking it and asked if a virgin version was possible. That one was a little too sweet. I also had a virgin strawberry caipirinha one evening. I imagine a virgin tequila sunrise would be easy since that'd just be orange juice and grenadine.

My usual strategy for NA drinks is "look at the menu, see what they might be able to adjust, have a backup plan". Anywhere that muddles mint or berries or something else for a drink should be able to do muddled (whatever) topped with some sort of soda, tonic water, etc.

Overall, I had an easy time with NA beverages on the Breakaway. I hope the Jade is similar!

I had no trouble at all getting a virgin mojito on the Breakaway. They were also able to make a virgin pina colada, strawberry daquiri, and a mango something that virgin version of some drink on their menu, not sure what; I saw someone drinking it and asked if a virgin version was possible. That one was a little too sweet.

That's probably the Mango Meltdown. Strawberry puree on the bottom, mango, run, and amaretto blended with ice on top. It's my favorite cruise drink. Sadly, it's not as easy to make at home as I'd like.

That's probably the Mango Meltdown. Strawberry puree on the bottom, mango, run, and amaretto blended with ice on top. It's my favorite cruise drink. Sadly, it's not as easy to make at home as I'd like.

That is it! I imagine the rum cuts the cloying sweetness by a fair bit. That's one I think would be better with booze than without.

I was excited to see they had Ginger Beer on our Breakaway cruise earlier this month. We had the Unlimited Drinks Package, which came with our reservation. I don't drink, so it was kind of a waste on me. But I ordered a lot of Ginger Beer and was enjoying it, until the very end of the trip when one of the bartenders notified me that it was NOT on the drinks package and that he would have to charge me for it. I was so confused. He said it is a mixer, not a drink, and if I wanted it without alcohol I would have to pay extra.

Another waiter told me the same thing later that day. I checked my account, and hadn't been charged up to that point, which is good because I probably would have been quite unhappy if I'd been getting charged all week.

So I stopped ordering Ginger Beers after that, which was a bummer. The virgin daiquiris and pina coladas were fine.

• 7 months later...
I was excited to see they had Ginger Beer on our Breakaway cruise earlier this month. We had the Unlimited Drinks Package, which came with our reservation. I don't drink, so it was kind of a waste on me. But I ordered a lot of Ginger Beer and was enjoying it, until the very end of the trip when one of the bartenders notified me that it was NOT on the drinks package and that he would have to charge me for it. I was so confused. He said it is a mixer, not a drink, and if I wanted it without alcohol I would have to pay extra.

Another waiter told me the same thing later that day. I checked my account, and hadn't been charged up to that point, which is good because I probably would have been quite unhappy if I'd been getting charged all week.

So I stopped ordering Ginger Beers after that, which was a bummer. The virgin daiquiris and pina coladas were fine.

Most bars here will charge you quite a bit if you want a full glass of ginger beer. The alcohol is much cheaper than the ginger beer believe it or not. And in a mule they’re just adding a couple ounces of ginger beer to top it off, not a whole glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for all the replies here! We are cruising in about a month and a half, and also trying for a baby - so with any luck, I might not be able to have alcohol for our cruise. I enjoy cocktails, so it's reassuring to know I can still get some virgin drinks with my UBP if I do happen to be pregnant by then. :)